Older Peoples Safety in the Home
Please find attached and below information on the upcoming Older Peoples Safety in the Home training. Details of how to register for the training can be found on the flyer.
ROSPA older peoples home safety training: 11th March (full day) see flyer attached for further detail.
This training is aimed at those who can play a role in the prevention of accidents in the home for older people:-
- People caring for older people in the home.
- Volunteers supporting older people, health professionals from community and voluntary sector and statutory organisations
Delegates will develop skills in:
- Promoting safer home environments
- The importance and need for home safety
- Recognising who is most at risk from home accidents and why
- The causes, consequences and related costs of home accidents
- Accident prevention measures and methods of assessing, prioritising and controlling risk
- Effective interventions and how to evaluate them
Please see list of available downloads below:Back